GaryR1's profile

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 8:10 PM

Closed

Stream app not working on roku

Xfinity stream app no longer working on both my Roku devices !!!

HELP !!!!

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have the same problem.  On a chat with Xfinity support now.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Anybody have any answers? I restarted, uninstalled Xfinity restarted again.  Reinstalled the app and restarted again - nada.  So frustrating.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Same here.  xfinity app will not launch but instead returns to main menu. Less than three hour to go before the Braves game, grrrrrrrrrr....

3 Messages

1 year ago

4:46P in Chester County.  Xfinity Beta has not been functioning here for at least a couple of hours

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

After I uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled it still wouldn't work.  I unplugged my roku and after replugging it in I reset my wireless connection.  After that, when I reinstalled the Xfinity app I finally got the "authorize" screen and it worked.  It shouldn't be this hard, but have noticed that this happens if I don't use a particular Roku for a while (say, in a guest room that doesn't have someone always on the roku.)

Anyway, hope this helps someone.

3 Messages

Thanks.  I've tried some of these actions, but not all.  Going to give your suggestion a try:)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

None of my Roku sticks are connecting, on chat support,  no help, said try again later. Worked this morning. 

3 Messages

1 year ago

My Xfinity Beta is back.  Just in time for the Phillies (6:05P).  And Temple at 7:30P.

2 Messages

Problem is resolved (at least for me).  I had to re-authorize some of my Rokus (not sure why some didn't need it) but I am happy now.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @GaryR1. Thanks for posting on our community forums to let us know about your situation. I am sorry to hear the Xfinity Stream App is not working on your Roku devices. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xfinity Stream App? Or resetting your Roku devices? Are you getting any error codes or messages? 

4 Messages

11 months ago

Xfinity App not working again with Roku (12-8-2023) Mechanicsville Virginia 23111

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_jb761k Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you still experiencing issues? If so, can you tell us more about your setup and any troubleshooting you have performed? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

My roku's aren't working with stream. It loads but won't load guide. If I go to "live TV" it will switch to that screen partly, with times at the top, then says were experiencing some issues please try later. Been going on over 2 weeks now on 2 different Roku's that I've never had issues on before. Tried uninstall/reinstall, restart, active, etc. Restarted modem, changed channels from 5.0 to 2.4 all exactly the same result. I have 4 Roku's and 4 TV boxes. Fairly recently updated modem/router. Plan speed sufficient.  I noticed price went up $30 bucks this month so get this issue fixed and soon.

1 Message

8 months ago

Same issue. Have done full factory re-set and re-install xfinity app. 2 out of 4 Roku work and other 2 do not. The 2 that work randomly have to be re-set. Google Fiber entered our market and offering deals so giving that a try and cancelling xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_aezhjh Thank you for reaching out here on our Community Forum. I am not sure what would cause the issue with your Roku device but I would be happy to troubleshoot your internet connection and see how we can help to make sure you have a strong connection. Are you having an issue with the streaming app on other devices like a tablet or smartphone? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here