U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 13th, 2022 7:41 PM

Closed

Stream app issues

I upgraded to a hard wired TV with a goal of eliminating cable boxes.  All apps stream perfectly except the Xfinty Stream app.  I have tried all the troubleshooting I've read but no improvement.  I am about to cancel Xfinity and just stream shows through their networks.  Any advice?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_c969e9. I am truly sorry that it has been a couple of days for us to get to you. Since it has been, are you still having issues, or were you able to get this resolved? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAaron​ , I am still having the same issues.  Disappointed in the app and this now requires me to keep the cable box and continue to pay the fee.  Why have an app if it doesn't provide the same/if not better service than the box?

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Sounds a tad bit aggravating, @user_c969e9, and for that I do apologize. What is the year make and model of your TV that you are having the issues with the app? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here