U

Tuesday, April 16th, 2024 7:52 PM

Stream App and Web Site are not showing content correctly.

I see this especially in my Android Stream App where the scheduled recordings show the header for the days, but the recordings under the headings are in reverse scheduled order.  For example, the header shows Today, Apr 16, but each of the scheduled recordings are listed for 4/29.  I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom, where the header says 4/29, and the recordings show scheduled for 4/16.  Then a few minutes later, the app refreshes and it's then in the correct order.  This has been ongoing for several weeks now and there doesn't seem to be any improvement.  I uninstalled the app, restarted the Android, reinstalled, the issue went away for a day or two, but then returned again.

The web site has not been refreshing properly, with newly recorded content.  I have to close the browser, reopen and sometimes us an incognito window to update the content, but then it fails to refresh again.  Seeing this on multiple devices, multiple networks (ISP's) as well on Xfinity wifi.

Anyone else seeing these issues?  

Official Employee

• 

549 Messages

1 month ago

user_8d41da This isn't the experience we want any customer to have, but we are glad to hear you have done some troubleshooting on your end. How is the steaming app working today? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here