Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 7:09 PM

Closed

seasonal hold

how do i put my service on seasonal hold

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_4e3a0e, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. 

If you want to enroll in the Seasonal Convenience Plan, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Seasonal Convenience Plan homepage (https://www.comcastseasonal.com/) and click ENROLLING IS EASY.
    The Seasonal Convenience Plan homepage is displayed.

2. Sign in using your Xfinity username and password.
  3. Select your seasonal hold duration by filling in the Enter Start Date and Enter End Date fields, then click CONTINUE.
    • We recommend setting your End Date 24 hours prior to returning home. This helps ensure you have a smooth return from the Seasonal Convenience Plan.
    • Unavailable dates will be grayed out.
      On the Seasonal Convenience Plan page, a calendar is shown with multiple dates greyed out.

4. Confirm your email and billing addresses and choose if you want to enroll in the basic Seasonal Internet Service or the upgraded Seasonal Internet Access plan, then click CONTINUE.
    • The Use a different email option lets you use an alternate email address for contact.
      Use a different email option screen

• Verify your billing address. The Alternate Address option lets you send your bill to another address.
      Alternate Address option screen

5. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click CONTINUE.
    The Terms & Conditions page of the Seasonal Convenience Plan is displayed.

6. Review the confirmation page and click SUBMIT to finish your request.
    • All of your services will be placed on the Seasonal Convenience Plan.
    • The seasonal hold can only be canceled before the hold begins.
  7. You'll see a confirmation screen immediately after enrollment completes.
    A confirmation screen thanks the user for enrolling in the seasonal convenience plan.

8. A confirmation email will also be sent shortly after enrollment completes.
  9. Once enrolled, you can manage your Seasonal Convenience Plan through the web form by visiting the Summary page.
    Two buttons are shown presenting the option to either cancel or change seasonal convenience plan.

• The CANCEL SEASONAL CONVENIENCE button will be disabled once the seasonal hold begins.
    • The CHANGE SEASONAL CONVENIENCE button allows you to make changes to your plan.
      Note: You won't be able to change your start date if you previously enrolled and the start date has passed.
    • After updating your desired dates, select the checkbox that reads "I certify that I understand and consent to the rates and charges," then click SAVE CHANGES to proceed.
      A screen is shown with a checkbox to confirm rates and charges.

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

@XfinityGabby​ if need be, can I end the seasonal hold earlier than the end date I entered when I set it up?

I understand that there will be a charge to keep my account active. Will I be able to stream from my Xfinity video account during the vacation hold?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

We are leave Florida April 23,2023 need to put our account on seasonal until November 15,2023.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

Were you able to get access to the site listed above and set that up? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here