U

Monday, August 28th, 2023 11:13 PM

Closed

Reprovisioning signal

My Xfinity stream app not working on roku error tv app 00101. I have restarted modem, deleted and reinstalled Xfinity app. When I called Xfinity message was that some scheduled maintenance has been performed in my area. Upon reading a different thread I see someone had same problem and reprovisioning sigmal was sent to modem. Can’t get through to Xfinity on phone. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_ad2431. Thank you for posting and joining us here on the Xfinity Forums! I'm sorry to learn about the error code you're receiving and appreciate you sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried already. We can help! I understand you mentioned scheduled maintenance and as a quick reminder, if you ever are experiencing issues you can check to see if a service interruption has been reported for your address a few different ways. The Xfinity Status Center works great to check for a local service interruption, and logging into the Xfinity app to check your account status is just as simple and easy to do too. If nothing is reported you can use either method to troubleshoot your Xfinty services and to send those signals using self-service options. Our team is here to help too! Aside from calling in, you can contact us for support using one of the convenient methods listed here. Let's take a closer look at your account, and begin troubleshooting together. We will get to the bottom of this! Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

1 year ago

5 days after your post now. Has your issue been resolved? Did you get a provisioning signal sent to your home modem? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here