ns1427's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, April 3rd, 2023 2:02 AM

Closed

Repeatedly logging in on Roku

I have 4 TVs using Roku devices to watch Xfinity through the Xfinity Stream app (some TVs have Roku built in).  Everything has been fine until recently.  We now receive the authorization code and have to log in to our Xfinity account each time we turn on the TVs.   Why?  I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the Xfinity Stream app and checked for system updates on the TVs.  How can I get each app to remember the login information?  This is driving us crazy.  

Official Employee

• 

4.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey, @ns1427! Thanks for reaching out to us on the Forums! I hope you are doing well! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your Rokus staying authenticated. I tend to have issues with that on standalone network apps if I haven't used them in a while. For a test, can you try to forget your network on one of the Rokus and leave it unconnected to your network? Then have your modem do a restart from the Xfinity app. Once it's back online, reconnect the Roku and then test it out. You might still have to authenticate it one more time but after that, it should stay connected.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here