Glagen's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Removed Music Choice?? (from internet TV stream)

Hi,

Why did you remove Music Choice stations from the TV Stream? We really enjoyed this selection as a great alternate to the junk radio apps with tons of commercials!

Please advise!

-A 14 year customer.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Glagen wrote:

Hi,

Why did you remove Music Choice stations from the TV Stream? We really enjoyed this selection as a great alternate to the junk radio apps with tons of commercials!

Please advise!

-A 14 year customer.

use the my account app for xfinity and select TV. then select link for view channel lineup. do you see the channels listed there? I still have them but I use the 3rd party app for musicchoice as it has more channels and even video. 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Very simple: Comcast wants you to use the app, therefore you need to have internet service and use more data vs using the TV service. Thus if you go over your monthly data allowance you end up paying extra.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Q-HRV wrote:
Very simple: Comcast wants you to use the app, therefore you need to have internet service and use more data vs using the TV service. Thus if you go over your monthly data allowance you end up paying extra.

you seem misinformed. the viewing in home of the numbered music choice channels uses no countable internet data. the numbered channels are provided from Comcast's own servers.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here