captainvid's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 3:58 AM

Closed

recorded not playing using the xfinity app on my phone

I am trying to  playback a recorded show.  it shows that they are being recorded but when i try to playback a show it pops up with a window that says delete recording or go to recordings.  I have shows recorded that i have watched before but now they wont play.  I am able to stream live shows with no issue.  This started a few days ago.  nothing has changed on my end.  Please help

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for reaching our @captainvid I am sorry to hear your recordings are not playing back to you. I know I would be upset since I only get to record my shows as the TV is usually being used by the kids. Do you have a cable box? If yes are you able to watch the recordings there?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

the problem has gone away on its own.  Xfinity must have found the problem

Official Employee

• 

882 Messages

Good morning, @captainvid. We appreciate you taking the time to follow up. I'm glad to hear you're able to access your recordings, and they are playing correctly again. I always like to ensure the issue doesn't return, since it has been a couple of days since our update. Are you still able to play back your recordings with no issues?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here