U

Monday, October 30th, 2023 4:32 AM

Closed

record all warriors games

Hi all,

Is there a way to record every Golden State Warriors game that is scheduled?  It's not really a series like a television show. So I'm not sure how to do it. 

Thanks you!

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_iwekwg Thank you for reaching out. I have been doing some research and I am finding that it would be best to set each recording up individually so that you can make sure you do not miss any.

6 Messages

@XfinityDena​ OK, thanks for the research and response. I'l do it that way.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_iwekwg If you have our famous voice remote you can say "Golden State Warriors" From there click record. Under the airing type you can select All programming, live games only or live programming.  You can also set a reminder as well. I have every Alabama Football game set to record. Here’s a link on how to set up a recording https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-xfinity-tv-app-schedule-a-recording. 

For those recording that you didn't set up you can go into your DVR settings and delete them and cancel the upcoming recordings. 

I have a link that goes into how to perform these steps using your X1 box https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-cancel-a-series-recording-1. 

In the right pane of this link you will see others tips and troubleshooting steps for deleting using the app and more. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityKei​ Hi thanks for those suggestions, I will try them out and then report back. 

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_iwekwg. I hope your day is going well so far, and I wanted to follow up with you to see if you have had a chance to try the suggestions. I completely understand if you haven't had time yet. Please let us know at your convenience, thank you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityKei​ Thanks. I went for recording all Golden State Warriors programming. A problem I'm having is that I get "Recording Conflict" on a few of the games. Can't figure out why because the Warriors programming is the only thing I have scheduled.   I'm wondering if it's conflicting with either the pre-came show or the post-game show. I think I went for extra time on the games -- just in case they last longer.  So I'm not sure how to resolve that.  I wonder if I have to start all over again. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here