U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 7th, 2022 6:54 AM

Closed

Received TVAPP-00481 error while watching DVR recordings

Hello:

We're unable to watch our DVR recordings on our Dell and Mac laptops on either Chrome or MS Edge.  We keep receiving the xfinity TVAPP-00481 error.  Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? We are currently out of the country. We've never had this issue at home in the United States.  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_f20105! I love using the Stream site so I apologize that you're running into issues. You won't be able to access your content while out of the country, but for next time, you can download content so you can view it wherever you are. You can find more information here.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​ : Thanks for your answer.  While I appreciate the response, I don't agree with this since I pay a lot of money for this service.  I am able to watch Disney+, Prime Video and Netflix overseas.  Please consider adding this as an enhancement to the streaming services.  

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

I can definitely understand where you're coming from. We'd be happy to pass along your feedback. You can suggest the same here. Although you can't stream while outside of the country, there are times when you can stream outside of your home here in the U.S.. For more information on the Available Networks to Live Stream In-Home and Out-of-Home with Xfinity TV services, check out this link. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here