jklntx's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 3rd, 2024 4:41 PM

Closed

purchased movie

I purchased Queen of the Damed on Xfinity app maybe a year or so ago I don't remember date.  About two months ago I noticed it gone.  I waited to see if it was back but after several tries I decided to contact customer support. I got the run around. I decided to search the movie on xfinity and found its no longer for purchase, only for rent.  How do I get the movie back or refund so I can purchase someplace else?

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

9 months ago

Sorry that happened to you, but thanks for letting us know, I won't purchase anything ever again.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Don't blame you...their overseas tech support called and did troubleshooting and decided it was a signal issue and sent a tech. I know and you know this isn't a signal issue when all OTHER purchased movies appear. Needless to say, the tech found our signal strength was great. He said it was a software issue. Needless to say his work order was a waste of Comcast money and issue is unresolved. Why didn't Comcast do the prudent thing in first place and just refund purchase? Would have been more cost effective.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@jklntx Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I am sorry for the run around you got with this issue and would be happy to take a look at this movie purchase issue with you and see how to get it resolved. When you have a minute please send a direct message with your full name and address to get started. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here