U

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Monday, August 23rd, 2021 12:21 AM

Closed

Problem with last watched function

The last watched function in the Roku Xfinity app has a bug in it that causes the SD version of a channel and the HD version of a channel to be swapped. If you watch the HD version it will post as you were watching the SD version and vice versa. very annoying.

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there @user_b65227

I appreciate you bringing this connection concern to our attention. I would love to see if we can help get this corrected. Are you noticing this with all channels when you select 'last watched' or only certain ones? 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

Looks like every channel with both a HD and SD version.  If you watch channel 1061-Fox61 it posts as 6-Fox61, and vice versa.  If you use the Last Watch feature, and you select the HD version it will bring you to the SD version, and again vice versa.  I’m guessing the last release was not probably tested.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

How long has this issue been ongoing and have you tried restarting the device or uninstalling the app then reinstalling it?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

About 5 days, again it seemed to start when the recent release occurred that changed the apps main menu look and feel.  I deleted and reloaded the app with no improvement.  Please do your own research and don’t rely on questions to me as if it’s an isolated issue.  It’s not.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

Thanks for the information, we certainly have our own lab to do some troubleshooting but after testing this does not look like it's a wide spread problem so I am unable to duplicate the same error that you see on your end. To help us get this resolved for those who are impacted could you tell me if you see the same issue on any other device? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I can verify user_b65227 Roku last watched issues. I too have had the same issues for the past several days. It is happening on a Roku Express in my kitchen and a Roku Streaming Stick in a bedroom. I have reset these devices with no success. Please remedy this as it is a function I use frequently and its loss is very annoying. Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

• 

36 Messages

Same here. I hope they fix it. However, I don't have a lot of confidence they will to be honest. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Fixed mine. In settings select all available formats. Close app. Open app and now last watched is working as its supposed to. 809 stays 809 and not going to 9 etc. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

36 Messages

@user_678f91 that worked for me as well thank you.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks, that worked to fix the problem. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here