S

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 8th, 2024 4:33 PM

Closed

Problem accessing ESPN+/SECN+ using Fire--freezes

I can't access ESPN+/SECN+ thru FireTV/Firestick.  I choose Xfinity as provider, enter Xfinity ID and when I try to click "Next",  it freezes.  I have an ESPN+ account and am signed in.  I can get through ESPN App but not through Fire equipment.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

7 months ago

Greetings, @skylertn! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with ESPN+, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Are you trying to log in to the ESPN app on your FireTV/Firestick, or are you trying to access ESPN on the Xfinity Stream app on your FireTV/Firestick? The ESPN app has different logins for a provider account (through Xfinity) and an ESPN account. If you have a paid ESPN+ subscription, you would need to log in to your ESPN username and password. The provider account that uses your Xfinity ID will be a little more limited. If neither of your logins is working, you may need to try deleting and reinstalling the app. I find I have to do this with my own FireTV every month or two, depending on how often I'm using the app.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here