Thunderbird2's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 12:14 AM

Closed

peacock problems

I need help to cancel a Peacock account. I've been dealing with Xfinity's so-called "customer service" for the past 4 months to no avail. The problem is as follows...

Several months ago I cancelled TV service, returned my X1 box and upgraded to 1 GB internet service (which includes Peacock Premium which I am now using). My bill reflects a $0.00 charge (which is correct for the Peacock Premium I am now using)-- but also has a separate line for "other services" which keeps billing $2.99/month for another Peacock. I have called "support" at least 3 times. Each time it took me over an hour of dealing with bots and chats before getting to a "live" call center person. Each time they gave me a $2.99 credit and said they resolved the problem. But they didn't. My most recent bill shows another $2.99 charge for Peacock. Today I went to an Xfinity store and the manager was awful and incompetent. Needless to say ,,,,I still need help.  Could someone from Xfinity please help me resolve this!!!  The relations between Xfinity and Peacock is truly a loop.   The Xfinity store manager told me he could do nothing  and go to Peacock. The Peacock website clearly says go to your 3rd part provider (Xfinity) if Peacock is billed through them ( which this $2.99 charge clearly is). I am so frustrated with Xfinity -- therefore I am having to type this. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! The $2.99 charge may have been attributable to a "trial" Peacock which I got when I had my X1 TV box (which I no longer have). I believed I terminated this trial, but the Peacock still exists and so does the $2.99 charge. Peacock will have nothing to do with it because it is being billed by Comcast. Comcast Xfinity so far will have nothing to do with resolving this (based on all the contacts I've had thus far). Will someone from Xfinity please come forward and resolve this? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! 

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

1 year ago

@Thunderbird2 We would be more than happy to help out, could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

As a so called Diamond customer at Xfinity, whatever that means, I tried to get back on Peacock. Xfinity makes you jump through endless hoops, password barriers, and page changes just to get info, as if to discourage us from getting what we need. After I accidently found out that I had to yet AGAIN subscribe to something, Xfinity Rewards, I finally got accepted into Peacock. This is absolutely awful. A hundred and one passwords and website changes later, I think I've got it. It's wrong to do this to customers that for years have spent a lot of money on Xfinity membership. Make us jump through hoops, join this, password that. It's disheartening, as well as wrong. I've given up complaining about the rising costs in Xfinity cable every year. It's useless. But, someday, and hopefully it will be the good old government, the force that cable tv has over us all will be challenged. 

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

@psherman As we are happy to hear your Peacock issues have been resolved, this isn't the experience we want any customer to have. You can use this link https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form to submit any additional feedback if you want to. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here