U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 25th, 2022 12:26 PM

Closed

peacock premium

I can't get peacock premium...when I log into Peacock it only shows i have basic for free - It wants me to upgrade to Premium for $4.99 in order to watch.  But Comcast is giving us Premium at no cost to me.  HELP!!  Customer service is totally worthless!  I've talked to 3 different people for about 2 hours yesterday and no one knows how to fix this!!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

26K Messages

2 years ago

... when I log into Peacock it only shows i have basic for free - It wants me to upgrade to Premium ...

• Open your Peakcock account page  
  • Scroll down to "LINK PROVIDER"
  • Click the "Xfinity" button
  • On the next screen sign in with your Xfinity ID
  • On the next screen enter the password for your Xfinity ID

The next screen should say:

Your account is linked and you’re good to go. Enjoy Peacock Premium!

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

2 years ago

Hi,@user_7edc98. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I apologize for the experience that you've had up until now, please rest assured that we will do our best to guide you through this and that we will be as thorough as possible throughout this entire process. Based on the information you provided, there could be several factors impacting your ability to access Peacock Premium. The first issue may be how your Peacock account was activated and the second issue could be confusion when it comes to the type of profile you currently have access to. Just to ensure that we are on the same page, current customers have Peacock Premium (a $4.99 value) bundled at no additional cost if you have:

• Xfinity TV service and Xfinity Internet
  • Xfinity Flex with your Xfinity Internet
  • Xfinity TV-only (Digital Starter tier and above) on third-party devices such as mobile phones, tablets and PCs
  • Xfinity Internet-only with Flex
    • Add a Flex streaming TV Box to your account at no additional cost to start using the app.

If you want to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus, which is the ad-free version, visit https://comca.st/3zC8GEY. Peacock Premium Plus is billed separately by Peacock and costs $5 for Xfinity customers.

Now, the 3 subsriptions tiers are as follows, Peacock (free), Peacock Premium ($4.99 but free for Xfinity customers with the services mentioned above), and Peacock Premium Plus (+$5.00). 

In order to ensure that you activated your Peacock Account correctly, please ensure that you activated your profile using one of the 2 processes listed below:

1. You can link your account through the Peacock application on your X1 or Flex device. Just launch the Peacock application on your device, then either create your brand-new Peacock account or log in to a pre-existing Peacock account to link your Xfinity account.   

Once you have registered your account on your set top box, you’ll receive a registration email to set your password. If you can’t find the email or forget your password, please visit https://comca.st/3zDEzgs and select ‘I Don’t Know My Password’ to complete your account. 

2. The other way is by visiting your account online at https://comca.st/3OEuqV1. Once you log in, scroll down to the Link Provider section. You can then use your Xfinity credentials to link your account to your Peacock subscription. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please let me know if you have the correct profile and if you activated your account using 1 of the 2 methods mentioned above. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Not really a solution. For example, my accounts are linked and when I use your upgrade URL, it just takes me to Peacock. My account says I have Peacock Premium which has everything Peacock has to offer. No way to upgrade to Premium Plus at all.

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @Ron_M_SLC I am sorry to hear that you are having issues upgrading to Peacock Premium Plus. If you want to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus, which is the ad-free version, visit peacocktv.com. Peacock Premium Plus is billed separately by Peacock and costs $5 for Xfinity customers. Visit peacocktv.com and sign in with the email you provided on your TV box. You can then manage your account and upgrade to Premium Plus. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here