minitech's profile

Contributor

• 

238 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2023 2:07 PM

Closed

peacock ad free

Can’t enroll ad free anymore, being a diamond member i get Peacock premium free but no way to add the ad free option.The good old days i was able to log to Peacock & enroll for a fee but now on the Peacock web sight it says to manage account go to your Xfinity account but no place to do that.Have called about a dozen times & nobody knows anything.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @minitech Peacock Premium offers access to an ad-supported library of movies, shows, live sports, and more. Premium Plus offers access to the same content, but ad-free*, plus the ability to stream NBC Local Channels. If you receive Peacock Premium through NOW TV, Gigabit speed internet, or Xfinity Rewards, you cannot upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus through Xfinity at this time. If you’d like to keep Peacock Premium Plus, you can redeem a limited offer from Peacock to continue watching. To redeem this, you’ll need to contact Peacock Customer Support directly.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue above can I cancel my peacock thru xfinity. I keep getting the run around 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_72f6a0. Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a similar issue. Just to confirm, are you paying for the service through us and want to cancel the subscription? Or is your main concern not being able to subscribe to the ad's free option with one of our free promotions? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here.  Peacock Premium is useless with ads.  Why remove the option to upgrade to plus? I would gladly pay to upgrade to plus to remove ads.  How can I unlink my Peacock account from my Xfinity account? I would rather just pay for the whole thing without ads. 

1 Message

1 year ago

This is has been one of the most time-wasting, frustrating experiences EVER. I reached out to Peacock based on what XFinityThomasC said above and was told (after about an hour of chatting with Peacock) that there is NO SUCH OFFER and no way for me to upgrade to Ad-Free. Such a disrespectful waste of time for me all the way around. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here