Spockva's profile

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 4:03 PM

Paramount+ issues

Will Paramount+ series episodes ever be listed properly and will it ever stop having interruptions during episodes of shows?

Official Employee

• 

657 Messages

3 m ago

Hi there, @Spockva, thank you for posting your concerns with Paramount+ on our Xfinity Forums. Are you accessing Paramount+ through a cable box or Flex box? Do you receive an error message when the interruption occurs? Does it occur with different shows or one show in particular?

Spockva

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

@XfinityValerie​ I access through a cable box, and occasionally there is an error message. As to the episodes, almost all of them say they are available from Paramount+, but some say they have to be bought for $2.99. The interruptions only occur in Paramount+ and occur in several of the Star Trek shows my wife and I watch but they do not occur all the time, it appears they are random occurrences but do not occur on any other of the streaming services we have.

Official Employee

• 

657 Messages

3 m ago

Thank you for your reply, @Spockva. In regard to the pricing details, that would come directly from the network themselves. We do not set the pricing details for the app or OnDemand. 

We can take a closer look at the interruptions you are experiencing. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here