U

Thursday, April 4th, 2024 11:06 PM

Closed

out of home error on some stream channels on Eero wifi and Netgear CM1150v Router.

I have a Netgear CM1150V modem/gateway and an Eero wifi 6e pro. The CM MAC address keeps being changed to the eMTS MAC address. This causes the stream app to give a out of home error, and blocks all Roku devices from working and Apple devices errors for certain location restricted channels. I have contacted support multiple times to fix the issue and they fix it and it lasts for a couple days then the xfinity system changes the MAC address again. I also can temporally fix the issue by reinstalling the modem with correct MAC but only lasts for a few days and gets back again to wrong MAC.

5 Messages

7 months ago

I have found people with similar problems in forums and the issue shows closed by no explanation of the fix. 

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

user_7fjfup Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here