U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 12th, 2024 1:47 PM

Closed

Only TVGO @ home IP address

Why am I only receiving TV go channels on my home IP address?  As of April 11, 2024. I was receiving all channels I received on my set-top box. I wake up to turn on local news through a fire stick there is above or at least android 6 and cannot receive it. I switch to my laptop which is windows 10 Chrome browser and cannot receive local channels either. The only channels I can receive on my phone and on above mentioned devices are TV go channels. What happened?

What is the problem? When will it be fixed? Your xfinity assistant and support on x do not seem to understand or comprehend this technical type of question and are above and beyond worthless.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_687bb4! I apologize that you are having issues with streaming your normal channels, and I'd be happy to look into this issue for you. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Rebooting/resetting XB7 Gateway  seemed to remedy the problem. 

😆 🤣 

Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Wonderful @user_687bb4! We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your TVGO issue. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here