U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 25th, 2022 1:38 PM

Closed

Not streaming all channels on Roku

On thanksgiving this problem started. I cannot view all channels on my Roku box. I have restarted all 3 boxes and rest my modem. What else can be done?  I’ve looked in the forum but I don’t see any resolutions posted. Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same issue.  I am only getting the Weather channel.  Xfinity stream is working on my computer and tablet but not on Roku for any of my TVs.  I have one TV with an Xfinity box and it is also working fine. I also tried resetting Roku and uninstalled and reinstalled Xfinity Stream app on Roku.  I have 5 TVs hooked up with Roku and this is very annoying.

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

@packardtx , Hello, thank you for reaching out to us through our Xfinity Forums Community, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response. I understand you are having issues with the Xfinity Stream app on Roku boxes. I'm glad to hear they are working on computer and laptop. We are aware of issues with the Xfinity Stream app, our team is working to resolve this as quickly as we can. We've had success with taking the steps to power cycling devices, and then reloading app. This resets and refreshes the app. Can you let me know if you are still experiencing the issues?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

687 Messages

2 years ago

Please send us a dorect message, we will be happy to help you. Thanks. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here