U

Sunday, November 19th, 2023 2:37 PM

Closed

No thumbnail pictures when viewing On demand titles

Cannot see the movie pictures when viewing movie titles while  viewing On Demand. It shows a blank gray box. Xfinity streaming 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 months ago

Hi, @user_ss79td! We appreciate you greatly for taking the time to contact XFINITY over our forums page for help with viewing the thumbnail pictures when streaming On Demand titles via the Xfinity Stream. I love using the Stream app to watch content when on the go and at home so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. Would you mind confirming if this is happening on multiple devices? What kind of device are you using to access XFINITY Stream? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I am using a HP computer.  

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@sandyk1 thank you for taking the time to post a reply. Some great tips to to help with Xfinity Stream App issues is to ensure you have recently cleared cache/history. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Xfinity Stream App will ensure that it is on the most recent update. Here is a great article from our website that goes over system requirements/browsers: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-requirements

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here