Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 3:28 PM

Closed

NO SOUND ON ONE STREAMING CHANNEL

I have no sound on one streaming channel.  All other channels have audio

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_991fce. I'm sorry to hear you don't have audio on this particular channel. I would be more than happy to help troubleshoot this problem. Is this happening on one specific streaming device or on all your devices? Do you have a pending application update? 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityRaul

on my computer when i try to watch channels on line on my account

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thank you for letting me know @traffic. Did this still occur after the broadcast was over, or does this network still have no audio on the Stream portal with your computer? Have you tried a different browser as well?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

this is the same for me. Channel 5 NBC has no volume no matter what program is broadcasting, for several days now. All other channels have sound. This is when I am streaming cable at my office. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey, @user_0b6fe7. I'm sorry this is happening to you too. What kind of device are you using to stream? Have you tried a different device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? I would also suggest rebooting your devices and modem to refresh the connection. Also, clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if this helps. If not, we can take a deeper look on our end. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

This is also happening to me. All other channels have sound. And no matter what streaming device I use, I have no sound on channel 5!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

no sound on some channels  when i look at channels on my account 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm having the same issue only for NBC for King5.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am watching KING 5 on KONG. It used to be intermittent and could correct with a refresh.  Now, all the time and refresh no longer works. For the record, this was happening before the big storms we are currently having.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

Good morning, @user_9da27d, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for help with this issue of no sound on King 5 when streaming. I wanted to check in with you and see if you are still experiencing this issue, or if it has since self-resolved.

If you are still having this issue, can you please tell me what steps, if any, you've taken to troubleshoot, such as clearing cache and cookies, deleting the Xfinity Stream app and reinstalling to ensure you have the most up-to-date version, or restarting your wireless device? -Macey

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Is there any fix for this solution? When I'm in home on my tv, channel 5 (King 5/NBC) has sound. But as soon as I try and stream, it looses sound. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_102100 mine is finally working today! Is yours?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey, @user_0b6fe7. We are glad to hear the audio is working for you now. Thanks for letting us know. Did you take any steps to get it corrected? It would be helpful to know if you did. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This morning, the sound on my NBC streaming stopped working.  Only NBC, and only streaming.  Does anyone know what I can do about this?  Apparently I'm not the only person having this problem with NBC.  Help.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Greetings, @Martouph! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're also having audio issues with NBC on Xfinity Stream, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about where this is happening? Is it occurring on multiple streaming devices, or one in particular? What type of device(s) are you using to stream with?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here