Cookie18's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Sun, May 9, 2021 10:51 PM

No record option for tennis channel when using Xfinity app

No record option for tennis channel when using Xfinity app. When I stream cable on my windows based PC, or my iPad, or my iPhone, the tennis channel does not give me the option to record. I am able to record from the cable box that is attached to my TV. Every other channel, I checked 2-100, gives me a record option. Why not the tennis channel?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

277 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you, @Cookie18 for reaching out to us over our Community Forums!

This is a very odd situation you are experiencing with only the Tennis Channel while using the Xfinity Stream app. The only thing I can find about this is if the program, or match you are trying to record is in some sort of Sports Blackout for your area. However, normally Sports Blackouts are tied to the NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA. We can take a look into this further, and ensure all of your account settings are solid, and account entitlements are refreshed. 

Please send us a direct message with your name, and service address. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle, and signed into your Xfinity account.

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

• 

407 Messages

@ComcastMartinR 

Please post what the answer/solution is when one is found

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

It used to be that you couldn’t even watch the tennis channel remotely. Then Comcast did a deal with tennis channel. Is part of the deal that you can’t record remotely? It’s just kind of stupid because I forgot to record it before I left home, and there is no black out area for tennis channel. Rather not watch live when I’m on vacation!

New to the Community?

Start Here