tonyray22's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 29th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

netflixs has been hacked?

have been getting emails at comcast address in arabic concerning netflixs..

also on the netflixs stream app there are 4 names in the profile in arabic that do not belong on my netflix profile..... how do i get rid of these users..?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @tonyray22! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into with your Netflix account. When you first log into the Netflix account you should be able to see the user profiles as you mentioned. If you hover over the profile you want to get rid of and then press down on the remote should take you to a pencil which should take you to that user's actual profile. From there you should be able to delete the profile. Once you have the users delete you may want to update your password. To do this simply go to https://comca.st/3bTobtz or go to the Netflix app on your Xfinity X1 TV Box and click Forgot Your Password. An email will be sent to the email address you have on file with Netflix. This email should show you how to change your password. If you still find yourself needing assistance, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here