CleverBlast's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 6th, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Netflix on Computer

How do I sign into netflix on a computer with my Xfinity account?  I want to browse and view programs and mark things to view later, but I can't sign directly into Netflix.  I found an older post, but the link it references no longer works and just goes back to the Forums Home Page.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

That sort of worked, thanks.  I didn't exactly find settings with my User Name & Password but I did find what email address was registered under Help.  So I was then able to do a password reset with Netflix. using that email address.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

3 years ago

This is one reason why signing up for these subscription services through a 3rd party can be limiting. Roku can have a similar problem in restricting you to Roku devices.

Basically, cancel the subscription through Comcast, and then sign up directly with Netflix.

Otherwise, you can see if there is any info here that may help:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/51790

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

3 years ago

@CleverBlast wrote:

How do I sign into netflix on a computer with my Xfinity account?  I want to browse and view programs and mark things to view later, but I can't sign directly into Netflix.  I found an older post, but the link it references no longer works and just goes back to the Forums Home Page.

if you subscribe through your Xfinity subscription, go to the x1 Netflix app, and go into settings and account. you will find a menu item where you can get a username/password to access on other devices from that menu.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here