U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 1:15 AM

Navigating the Stream service with the Roku remote

I would like to know how to navigate on the Roku remote forward and rewind when watching a program LIVE. I do see the LIVE indicator displayed when I touch the left, rewind, either playback left/right buttons or the play/pause buttons, but nothing happens except for displaying the LIVE indicator in every case.

Official Employee

• 

941 Messages

24 days ago

Hi there, @user_zwe4nj Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us directly. Since it's been a few days since you posted last, where you able to get your question answered regarding fast-forwarding live TV on Roku?-Richard

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

23 days ago

I would like to know how to navigate on the Roku remote forward and rewind when watching a program LIVE ...

The Stream app does not appear to have this capability. 11 months ago, employee @XfinityShawn posted:

... The fast-forward, pause and rewind features, are not available with Xfinity Stream at this time. 

For live TV, fast-forward, pause and rewind don't work for me on Roku, on my Samsung TV, on the Stream website, or on my phone.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here