A

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 9th, 2023 8:09 PM

Closed

NASCAR

Until around a week ago, we were able to watch NASCAR for free through the Xfinity Stream app on our Roku TV. We are no longer able to do so. No one has been able to fix this so far. I would appreciate some help.

This is the add on xfinity's site that references the free content. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/nascar

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @avonlea18, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity Stream content. That is strange that this would randomly stop working for you, but our team is here to help! 

What happens on your side when you try to watch NASCAR via your Xfinity stream app? Do you get any error messages or error codes that come up on your screen? 

1 Message

I cannot stream NASCAR on my app either. It doesn't show up on the Fire TV, and online, it show the event but won't let me stream it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_76eb20, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we're sorry to hear that you are having issues streaming NASCAR as well. May I ask if you are receiving any error codes or messages? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here