U

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 6:03 PM

my samsung tv just stopped running the stream app with an tvapp-00195 error and my samsung tv is up to date

I know there was a firmware error but that was months ago.  This just happened yesterday.  My Samsung TV's xfinity app will not work.  I have reinstalled the app, worked with samsung to make sure my device is up to date.  I have reset the smart hub at samsung.  I have had an xfinity guy come out.  NOthing works. Help

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

25 days ago

Greetings, @user_dm0zjb! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Xfinity Stream app, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Thank you for detailing the troubleshooting steps you've already completed. Can you tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you getting this error with live TV, or does it happen with all content?

2 Messages

live tv only and it still is not working

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_dm0zjb, Understood, I use the Stream app on my Samunsung TV a ton, so I can only imagine how impactful this has been for you. I also appreciate all the steps you've already taken to try and find a fix. Are you able to confirm if other devices are receiving the same error code through the Stream app? Are you able to test the Stream website as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here