dorohr's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 12:30 PM

Closed

Multiple Stream Issues

First, I am still having issues with my Xfinity Stream app working properly on my Lenovo tablet. I have now had the stuttering issue for TWO years without any resolution. I have seen multiple posts with users having the same issue. Is anything being done with this? Like, at all? It appears there are the same troubleshooting tips EVERY time & no progress has been made.

Secondly, as of about two weeks ago, I cannot even access the Xfinity Stream service via the standard website. I have tried different browsers, cleared history/cookies/cache, & even uninstalled and reinstalled browsers. I cannot get past the '3 dots' screen. Once again, I have seen multiple posts about this as well & no resolution.

So, I can only use the app via select devices & am unable to use it via laptop. Not to mention that there is no picture in picture option available...

Can anyone from Xfinity advise me as to if these issues have any true resolutions available? I have done all of the troubleshooting & am getting to the point where changing service may be the best option as I am absolutely not getting the services I was promised...

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here so we can help you get access to your Xfinity Stream site and app, @dorohr. Since this is affecting both the app and the web version on multiple devices and browsers, it sounds like we need to deprovision your devices from the system to clear everything out. This will not affect your settings.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help. 

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Hi Emily. I contacted support via the Xfinity chat. This recommendation did not correct any of the issues noted above...

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

We'd be happy to pick up where we left off troubleshooting @dorohr. Can you please rejoin us in private chat by sending us a Direct Message? We are happy to continue troubleshooting and if needed, get a ticket created with our Advanced Repair Team. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here