U

Saturday, November 11th, 2023 4:37 AM

Closed

Moving related requestion

So if I am moving to another location that Xfinity does not provide services on, can I still use xfinity stream? 

I current have xfinity home internet, cable tv, and xfinity mobile, and I plan on canceling the home internet but keeping the cable tv, and mobile. Am I still able to use xfinity stream app to watch all my channels and still get the discount for my xfinity mobile?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_hl6br5! We hope you're doing well. Moving to a new home is as exciting as it is daunting, but we're happy to help make that transition as smooth as possible. Have you looked up the new address already looked up the new address using our Xfinity Move Tool? It's a great resource and should help make things smooth and easy. 

If the area you're moving to does not support Xfinity services, unfortunately, Xfinity Stream will not be available as this is part of the cable TV services. You will be able to still use Xfinity Mobile, however, a $25 per line access fee would now apply when no home services are active. 

Adding A Line To Your Xfinity Mobile Account 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here