jimmyredsoxs's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Tue, Oct 29, 2019 7:00 AM

movie

how do i watch the movie that i bought from you on my tv

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 y ago

@jimmyredsoxs wrote:

how do i watch the movie that i bought from you on my tv

since you posted on the streaming website, you will need to connect the TV to the desk/laptop by an HDMI cable. go to the streaming website and select the saved menu, and then purchases.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

i paid for the movie plus i bought movie before where are they its a waste of money that i cant watch what i bought plus my tv is not turning on in the morning something with the box its not my tv 

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

serveral  calls were made to you in regards to the movie that i bought  im unable to watch it it wont play

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

if your not a comcast employee why is this on comcast  like i said i bought the movie and it awate ov 20.00 it wont play im on a desk top  i dont have a tv

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

im log in to xfin ty and im on my laptop now and want to watch the movie and adobe flash player is not loading and i cant watch the movie

New to the Community?

Start Here