U

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 2:17 AM

Closed

MLB Playoffs on TBS Stream not working

I am getting a pink screen saying, "This Program is Not Available on this Device." Am I blacked out from watching the playoffs on a streaming device? I don't understand. All other channels work.

1 Message

1 year ago

Just found out we have the same issue. We have no TV, so what the heck? It's very pretty fu pink screen tho.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here…unbelievable 

1 Message

1 year ago

The game on TBS streaming works from the TBS website with your xfinity login but it’s bogus that the game isn’t available through the xfinity streaming app. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi there! What error code or message are you receiving when using the Xfinity Stream app, @DrSmithe?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_8vrpc8. Sorry to hear about the trouble with viewing the MLB Playoffs. Post-Season: All MLB Playoff games are televised nationally, and they are not subject to any blackouts. Sometimes the schedule isn't determined until the last minute, as one day's television schedule sometimes depends on the outcome of the previous day's game(s).

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here