U

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 8:01 PM

Closed

Missing purchases

I left xfinity this year then came back.  All the purchases made are gone.  I don't know if I had a different user name before.  Can someone please help?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@user_19d2c4 Thank you so much for your post on your accessing your purchases from your old account. With your login information if using the same as a previous account it would have asked you if you wanted to link accounts when you first set up your new online access. If you did not get that option you may be using different information that is not linked to your old account. In that case, you can still use the Find your ID page here. https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup?execution=e1s1  You can search by your SSN email address and phone number. If you have more than one email address try all of them or if you used a different phone number previously you can try and search using that. Once you have located your Xfinity ID for both accounts, if you do not know that password you can then use the Xfinity ID here to reset the password for your old ID xfinity.com/password  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here