U

Saturday, October 21st, 2023 11:33 PM

Closed

Missing Channels in stream

I've noticed a large number of channels missing from stream, I can watch them with my cable box but am no longer able to see them while using stream. I am in my home but still not able to see the channels in stream. TNT, USA, A&E, TBS, HGTV, SYFY, AMC, The Weather Channel, Etc.

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having the same issue.  30+ channels have suddenly disappeared on Xfinity Stream 2 days now

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_7yuf3x happy to see what we can do for you! What device are you using to stream with?

2 Messages

This is both on the stream app and on the website that I'm having the issue with. Channels disappeared last Thursday, I have not made any recent changes to my account. I've had these channels TNT, USA, A&E, TBS, HGTV, SYFY, AMC, The Weather Channel, Etc at least since 2020 but they no longer show up in stream. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Yikes, that's not good. Let's go ahead and get your account pulled up @user_7yuf3x to see what's going on and submit a ticket if needed. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here