U

Friday, July 21st, 2023 7:20 PM

Closed

Loss of audio on recorded shows after about 25 minutes on iPad and iPhone.

After about 25 minutes into a recorded show on Ipad and iPhone, the audio and video become un-synced.  I hear audio from recorded show but have frozen video from a commercial and when show video resumes there is no audio for the rest of the recording.  Has happened multiple times.  No problem when watching recorded material on TV via set top box.

Able to watch recorded material no problem on Mac Book Pro by logging into Xfinity account.  No Xfinity app involved.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, that is definitely an interesting bug! Can you watch those exact same recordings without issue on the other devices that you mentioned work fine?

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

I am experiencing the same problem with the Stream app on my iPad. Just started yesterday.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_c95d7f, thanks for reaching out for help with your recordings on the Stream App. By chance have you noticed the same issues on any of your other devices with the same recording? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here