Reen88's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 26, 2020 6:00 PM

Kicked off Hallmark Channel Online

I've been watching an old series on the Hallmark Channel online. I have been watching their series When Calls the Heart by this method, but it now won't let me watch. 

What I di:

I go to the show's page,

I choose an episode & hit play

It asks for my provider info/ to log in

I choose Xfinity 

the screen changes colors, 

an Xfinity logo pops up and says "Your automatically signed in. You can now enjoy the added benifits of Xfinity online...blah blah blah.". (gives a FAQ questions option)

and INSTEAD of going to the show (like it used to...) it just boots me BACK to the page with all the provider options. no matter what I do, this happens.

Even when i log out of xfinity and log in on Hallmark, it does the same thing- and boots me back to the silly "choose your provider" page.

Why is this happening?? 

I don't pay $120 a month just to be limited in the shows I can watch.

Hallmark doesn't offer anywhere to contact them for help, so i thought you all could help! 

thanks

Responses

ComcastStream

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

1 y ago

Hi @Reen88, thank you reaching out to us on Xfinity Forum. Sorry for this inconvenient experience. Just to clarify - did you encounter this issue when logging in on Hallmark's website? Have you been able to watch Hallmark channel on the Xfinity Stream app/website or your TV? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here