bdeditch's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023 3:25 AM

Closed

Keep getting Error TVAPP-00270 using Chrome browser

Works OK with Firefox, but Chrome browser it will not work. I keep getting Error TVAPP-00270. Cleared the Cache and Data, still doesn't help.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I've had the same problem for 2 days. Thought it was the latest Chrome update, but discovered this morning that my two laptops with ethernet cables are working fine (both required the update and cache/date clearing). The other two laptops are on wifi and even reinstalling Chrome didn't help. Can't find any info on 270 error code.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hi there, @SCar01, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Forums and share your experience with us. I know how annoying that error must be for you. Are you able to connect the other two laptops via ethernet cable to see if the issue persist?

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

1 year ago

I am sorry to hear you are getting an error with your services. Is this while using the stream app?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am getting the same error. Did you ever get a resolution? The support automated chat does not have that error code as an option for error codes so you just go around in circles which is infuriating.

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hello, @user_40244c. Thank you for reaching out about the error you're getting. Have you had the opportunity to clear your cache and cookies for your browser? Also, is the browser up to date with the latest version? Do you have any security settings that may be causing issues with the site loading? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here