U

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 11:45 PM

Closed

iPad, Xfinity Stream App, audio synch issues

My elderly mother's only mode of entertainment is using the Xfinity Stream App to watch her recorded shows.  I need these issues corrected ASAP.

These issues are with the Xfinity Stream App that she uses on her iPad to view her recorded shows.  Her iPad is the latest model and all software updates are current. Also, the Xfinity Stream App is current on updates.

She is experiencing issues on multiple channels and multiple tv shows.  It is NOT one specific show or channel and it happens randomly, but consistently.  These are the following problems:

The audio does not synch with the actors speaking.

The picture goes black, but the audio still runs.

The picture freezes, but the audio continues.

The picture pauses and never returns, so I have to exit out and begin again.  It happens again at the same time stamp.

A cartoon begins to play in the middle of watching a recorded show.  I don't record cartoons.

The audio is patchy.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER IF YOU CANNOT HELP ME HERE.  

Thank you.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 months ago

I've experienced this when using Xfinity Stream app on my Samsung TV, too.   Very distracting.   Also, at times, the screen view enlarges extremely and you're only viewing about 25% of the actual image that should be appearing.   Sometimes exiting app and then re-entering resolves.    Other times I've had to watch other apps for a while before Xfinity stream app resumes working correctly.

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

10 months ago

@user_l9n84e Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

8 months ago

Above I see two messages from Xfinity. First one says “Can I ask that you reach out privately “…The second, immediately following says “We ask that you post PUBLICLY”… that’s great,and typical of Xfinity service.🤮

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey, @user_gz9vwn. Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I don't see the messages you are referring to. Do you need assistance with any issues or concerns? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here