U

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 9:56 PM

I just subscribed to streamsaver plus. I am unable to activate apple tv plus after about 2 hours of trying. any ideas

I cannot activate apple tv plus even after talking to 2 support people from xfinity.  I had no problem with Netflix and Peacock.   I have added Apple tv app, then deleted, and added back several times.  tried taking a picture of the qr code and doing it that way.  cleared cache out of phone and tried. no luck.  tried to do it via computer with no luck

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, user_pl4tws! Congratulations on getting StreamSaver Plus! That is an awesome bundle! We certainly want all 3 apps working for you! Those are all great troubleshooting steps to try. Did you already have an active subscription to Apple TV+ before getting StreamSaver Plus or is this your first time signing up for that app?

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm having the same issue with Apple TV and Peacock. Customer service seems to be clueless about how to resolve the issue. I didn't have any issue with Netflix. This is so frustrating.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_rfu3ys Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Can you let me know what troubleshooting steps were already taken? Also, did you have active subscriptions with Apple TV and Peacock prior to signing up for the Streamsaver?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

30 days ago

I am unable to get Apple TV Plus to work properly through Stream Saver.  I think it may have been associated with the wrong Apple ID.  When I sign in to Apple TV Plus with my Apple ID it shows I have no subscription.  When I go to comcast page and log in to activate Apple TV Plus it shows that it is already active.  I have been online with a live agent and they assured me that the account was reset and that it would work in an hour.  I am still having the same issue.  Peacock and Netflix seem to be ok.  Can someone please help?  Thank you

4 Messages

22 days ago

Okay guys, after trying everything and talking to customer service, I gave up. Then, I started thinking...

So, if you aren't using an apple device, that is the problem.  

You can do everything else pretty easy on android. You follow the same directions using an apple device, and it works!  It doesn't even have to be your device. I mean, a mobile device app.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_yqi8lh Thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify, you were able to activate Apple TV+ using your apple mobile device? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

Yes. I had an old ipad laying around. I set up an apple ID and pw on there

Then I signed into the apple plus on my tv with same apple Id and pw as on my ipad. Then, follow the direction form xfinity to activate on the ipad or iphone. Sounds hard but very easy.  Just need ipad or iphone. Hope that helped some

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

We are happy to hear that worked for you and appreciate you sharing this with the Community as well, user_yqi8lh! Happy watching!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here