U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 23rd, 2021 6:17 AM

Closed

I don't see Disney Plus when I stream to my laptop

I subscribe to Disney Plus as part of my Xfinity package. When I stream to my laptop it is nowhere to be found. I installed the Disney Plus app but don't know what email or password to use since I subscribe to it through Xfinity.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello there @user_63c6bb! Yes, you will not see the Disney+ app on any device other than our boxes (X1 or Flex). However, you can use your login (make sure you are using the primary email address that was set up with your Xfinity online access as well as that password) to access the Disney+ app directly.

If you are not sure what that email is you can always see what you have on file in the Xfinity My Account app in your profile! This link will show you where you can locate it along with all the other account information you can manage in your profile! https://comca.st/3J8R5at

(edited)

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 years ago

@XfinityAmandaB @user_63c6bb 

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" help related. Thread moved here to this help section.....................

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here