FrustratedUser23's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 9th, 2023 8:24 PM

Closed

How to download purchased movies on Windows 11 laptop?

I need to download a movie to my laptop to watch without Wifi.

https://www.xfinity.com/stream has no option for download

On my phone, I can do it from the Xfinity Stream app, but that app doesn't exist in the Microsoft Store.

What am I missing?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

26K Messages

1 year ago

... On my phone, I can do it from the Xfinity Stream app, but that app doesn't exist in the Microsoft Store. ...

I can't seem to find this in a support article, but my understanding is that downloads are only available on IOS and Android phones and tablets, not on a device running Windows.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @FrustratedUser23, thanks for reaching out for help with downloading movies. The Stream app comes in clutch, I love using it away from my home. Downloading DVR content is pretty intuitive, but if you're like me and enjoy those visuals, this link will help. Can you please confirm if your device meets the Stream App Requirements

1 Message

Hey "Official Xifinity Employee", nice side-stepping kid! try answering the question instead!

1 Message

11 months ago

I think you most likely got to go on the internet to their website and buy it there so it can show up on the app is what am getting I think am trying to redeem the $1 movie 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_ke9u07 Content cannot be downloaded on a computer, it can only be downloaded via the Xfinity Stream app for Apple or Android devices. This link will explain more. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here