U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, June 4th, 2023 6:30 AM

Closed

How To Deprovision All Devices From Xfinity Stream Application?

Would someone please help me to deprovision and remove all devices from  xfinity stream applications using my account.

For example: if there is an app on my mobile device, on my smart tv, web browser, etc. and my account is logged into those. I’d like to force sign out of my account on those devices and/or remove those devices so they’d have to login again.

I tried doing this online, through the app, using the xfinity my account app, and calling the support number and couldn’t do it!

I basically would like to sign out everyone automatically from all xfinity streaming applications using my account.

I’ve read on this forum that only xfinity streaming support team members can do this.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Can anyone from xfinity stream support help please? Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_07d873 , Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here