Cola227's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 3:29 PM

Hallmark+

I signed up for hallmark+ via set top box.  When I try to access Hallmark+ online, I can't because I don't have a Hallmark+ login SO... how do I access it on my laptop?  Am I better off canceling through Xfinity and subscribing via Hallmark?

Official Solution

Problem Solver

• 

511 Messages

2 days ago

@Cola227 Unfortunately you cannot access it on your laptop. When you signup with Xfinity through their box, it creates an account tied to that device. You do not receive login credentials. Even if you did sign up directly with Hallmark, the app on the Xfinity box doesn't provide a provider login option. You would only be able to sign-in to their app on devices such as your TV (Samsung/LG), Roku, Fire TV, Apple, Google TV etc.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thank you!  I canceled the subscription through Xfinity and signed up on their website.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 hours ago

Thank you for creating a post with your subscription concerns and providing an update, @Cola227! I'm very glad to see that you received the help you needed from the community, and I encourage you to create a new post if any other questions or concerns ever arise. Our Digital Care Team is the best at reviewing and resolving concerns quickly, and will always be here to support you and your household however we can :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here