Ken_1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

Free Premium Movies (without ads)

Can anyone tell me why the title of this section is "FREE premium movies ..." when there are several movies that you can NOT watch without buying or subscribing. This is not free. They have "Joker, Hobbs and Shaw, Good Boys," and several others that won't let you watch without buying. 

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Ken_1,

Some movies under "Free Premium Movies (Without Ads) might ask for payment if you are not subscribed to the additional service or channels which provide them (such as HBO). You can filter out these movies by clicking or tapping "Filters" and then selecting "Free to Me".

Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

Sorry but using free filter does not work, there are movies that  state RENT BUY or SUBSCRIBE even though  Free For Me is CHECKED. Please Xfinity monitor your site!!!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I just started having the same problem.  There were tons of free premium on-demand movies that were included without a subscription that suddenly I have no access to. Contacted comcast. Nothing as of yet.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Xfinity does run free previews and recently had free access to full On Demand libraries of Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Nick en Espanol, Disney Channel, BabyFirst, PrimoTV, VME Kids, WildBrain, Universal Kids, Discovery Family and more without a subscription along with series from Netflix, Discovery+ and HBO Max. Xfinity customers without an Xfinity TV package have also been enjoying a selection of free content via Xfinity Stream. These do expire and once the free preview ends you will lose access to these libraries. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here