bertp's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 17th, 2024 5:06 PM

Closed

Free Peacock

I share the same issue as user_2q0dcps.
I have lost access to Peacock Premium which is included in my account.  I can only access the "free" version with prompts to pay for the 
upgrade to Premium.   I went to https://www.xfinity.com/activate-peacock to see if I needed to reactivate, but the page says that my account is already active.  My account page affirms that I only have access to the free version. Can you help me activate the Premium version?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@bertp Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your Peacock account. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't access your account. I would be happy to assist you in getting this resolved today. To begin, can you please DM your name, the name on your account if different, the service address, and the user ID you are using to login with? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here