U

Thursday, April 11th, 2024 3:25 PM

Closed

Fox Nation

My Fox Nation channel on Xfinity content does not match Fox Nation content on line. It seems that the content for Fox Nation is not updating on Xfinity. I've spoken to Fox Nation tech support and they are saying the problem exists with Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 months ago

If you have an account with Xfinity, you can link it to FOX app to unlock episodes and Live TV that may not otherwise be available.

To activate FOX Nation on your device, you will be provided a code on screen with a prompt to activate your device. To activate:

1. Navigate to go.foxnation.com using a web browser on your mobile device, laptop, tablet, or PC. (Note: If you get an error, clear your cache and try the URL again.)
  2. Enter the code that was provided on your connected device. 
  3. You will be prompted to sign in with your subscription credentials.

2 Messages

This doesn't work. If you go on FOX NATION they have a way to link the mobile app to your TV provider, Xfinity isn't one of the choices. Whe I originally signed up for Fox Nation on Xfinity it worked fine. Now,  it seems that all I can get through Xfinity on the Fox Nation channel is the "free content" not the updated content. Is there some problem between Xfinity and Fox Nation that prevents the content available to me on my TV through the Fox Nation channel?

[Edit: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

591 Messages

Hey there, @user_1ec65e. Are you seeing the charge for Fox Nation on your Xfinity billing statement? It could have been removed if you made any recent changes to the account on accident.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here