U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:14 PM

Closed

First weekend of nfl!!

And the guide won’t load????  Unfreakingbelievable Xfinity!!! 

1 Message

1 year ago

Comcast practicing for the inevitable Super Bowl crash. 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Absolute garbage service. Only provider available in my area, crazy expensive and is down all the time. 

1 Message

1 year ago

My Xfinity app suddenly won't connect on any of my devices. Can't even watch my home team play the first game of the NFL season. Thank you, Comcast...

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

@user_28dc33​ Don't worry. At least they won't answer the phone, chat, or post here in response. That's consistent customer service!

Frequent Visitor

• 

33 Messages

1 year ago

I know really :(

This is unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Message

1 year ago

It really is unbelievable that xfinity streaming can be down, but there's no mention of it on the system status. Streaming availability should be as important as the cable service, but it is supported like an afterthought. The app design doesn't even give you a hint as to what is going on - just the load screen that never progresses. Using a browser, I get a 'clear your cache' message. This is a lousy user experience that is basically gaslighting your customers.

3 Messages

1 year ago

Just bought sling tv and watching redZone there. My stream app wasn’t working. I’ll be cancelling xfinity tv this week. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Finally resolved…missed nearly the entire 1st half and halftime shows for the early games. Xfinity streaming is the absolute worst. This is the 4th issue that I have had in the past 3 weeks. Xfinity just wants to stiff their customers by forcing them to pay $10 per month for a box for each TV.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here