U

Saturday, August 10th, 2024 9:41 PM

Filing for cfpb. Consumer financial protection bureau

I'm tired of Xfinity and apple giving me the run around because my Apple TV plus account tells me I need to purchase Apple TV even tho I use stream saver. Either give me access to my package as Ive paid for or I'm alerting the federal government about these issues that's I am obviously not the only PAYING CONSUMER experiencing said issues. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

user_x7ajoa Thank you so much for your post for help ith The stream saver Apple TV plus subscription. There are a few things that could cause this error but I would be more than happy to check into it with you so we can makes sure you have access to what you are paying for.  

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here