matoca72's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 5, 2020 1:00 PM

Favorites List

I have setup my favorite list but when I go back to it,  I have the 1000's channels  included with my favorite list which I didn't add. How can this be fix? 

Xfinity Stream has been in "Beta" status for over seven years, is this going to change anytime soon?

Why can't I watch my program and access my TV guide beyond the correct time period I'm watching?  

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@matoca72 wrote:

I have setup my favorite list but when I go back to it,  I have the 1000's channels  included with my favorite list which I didn't add. How can this be fix? 

Xfinity Stream has been in "Beta" status for over seven years, is this going to change anytime soon?

Why can't I watch my program and access my TV guide beyond the correct time period I'm watching?  

the beta program is free. when you add a channel (like call letters WABCHD) any channel matching is on your list. Comcast frequently has a 3 digit and a 4 digit (neighborhood) virtual channel number for HD channels. they are the exact same channel but you can use the 4 digit channels to browse by channel types called neighborhoods. 

New to the Community?

Start Here