U

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 3:01 AM

Closed

ESPN App: Error "This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to Subscribe"

I have Hisene Dolby Vision television and am unable to stream NFL games through ABC/ESPN/NBC. When I log in through my xfinity provider, it gives me the following error
"This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to Subscribe" despite having subscriptions to these channels, it is not allowing me to watch NFL. This has never been an issue until now and I have not changed anything on my end.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_f613wl, I'm a huge NFL fan, so I get why this would be pretty annoying to deal with. I want to make sure we're on the same page and attack this issue the best way possible. Are you only having streaming issues when you access the ESPN app? Also, are you connected to your home network when this issue pops up? 

1 Message

Same issue but looks like you never solved it.  Good to know

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_kqzlem I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the ESPN APP, especially when it's interfering with all the great college games. Are you still having the issue with your ESPN APP? If so please reach back out to me, so I can get you taken care of.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

hello im also having issues with it too

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

user_akatvy Are you still having issues?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here